Convert Emails from Windows Live Mail to PST
- MS Outlook is more widely used than Windows Live Mail.
- Managing data in Outlook is easier than in Windows Live Mail.
- Windows Live Mail is no longer supported in Windows Operating system after Windows 7.
Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST – Manually
You can directly convert WLM emails to Outlook by following manual steps. The following steps need to be followed to import WLM to MS Outlook, the steps are mentioned below:
1. Open MS Outlook & Windows Live Mail email application on your systematic.
2. On the main screen of WLM, click File >> Export >> Email messages.
3. Click on Microsoft Exchange and then click Next.
4. A dialog box will appear displaying “Export Message” click OK to proceed.
5. Select the desired folder or you can select all the folders and then click OK.
6. The software wizard will start the export process.
7. Once the process gets completed, “Export complete” message will appear.
8. Click the Finish button to end the process
From the above manual method you can migrate WLM to MS Outlook with ease. You can then check the exported WLM data files in MS Outlook.
Alternative Solution to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST
If in case user does not want to go for the manual methods to convert WLM files to Outlook they can use Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter by SysTools to easily migrate WLM emails to MS Outlook, which is much easier and user-friendly. This software can quickly transfer your WLM data files into Outlook PST file format. To export WLM to MS Outlook the user have to add the Windows Live Mail files to the tool and the conversion of emails, contacts, calendars etc will be performed without any compatibility issue.
The WLM converter is integrated with the following features:
- Bulk export WLM files to Outlook 2016/13/10
- The tool supports Auto detection of WLM for folder storage location
- Split PST file by size during the process to convert WLM emails to Outlook
- Preview emails, attachments, contacts, calendar items & normal mail view
- Several naming options are provided to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST
Microsoft has announced that the SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition will available for free to Visual Studio Dev Essentials members. This announcement came in on Mar 31, 2016. This is indeed a great move from Microsoft to allow developers to download and explore SQL Server 2014 along with other relevant Microsoft Developer Products by becoming a member of Visual Studio Dev Essentials.
Developers can use Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition for Development and Testing Purposes only. To use SQL Server 2014 on Production and Non-Production environments one must buy a valid license. For more information, see How to Buy SQL Server?.
To remove the password from the BIOS or the password protecting the hard disk you can use a ready program that generates a password based on information from the system.
Link do generatora haseł: