Step by step instruction how install and configure the Remote Desktop Services on a Windows Server 2012 or 2016.
Step 2. Activate the Remote Desktop License Server.
* Note: Alternately, you can launch the RD Licensing Manager, from Control Panel –> Administrative Tools –> Remote Desktop Services –> Remote Desktop Licensing Manager.
3. At the right pane, right click on the server name and select Activate Server.
4. Click Next at the Welcome screen and then click Next again at Connection method options.
5. At 'Company Information' window, fill the required fields and click Next twice to activate your License Server.
6. When the activation is completed, leave checked the 'Start Install Licenses Wizard' checkbox and click Next.
7. Continue to next step.