Step by step instruction how install and configure the Remote Desktop Services on a Windows Server 2012 or 2016.
Step 3. Install Licenses on the Remote Desktop License Server.
1. At 'Welcome to the install licenses wizard', click Next
2. On the License Program page, select the appropriate program through which you purchased your RDS CALs, and then click Next.
3. According the License Program you selected on the previous page, type either the license code or the agreement number provided when you purchased your RDS CALs and then click Next.
4. On the Product Version and License Type page, select the appropriate product version, license type, and the quantity of the RDS CALs based on your RDS CAL purchase agreement, and then click Next.
5. When the RDS CALs installed on the server, click Finish.